Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stacking The Shelves - March 4, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

I received an invitation to read two free different short prequels this week.  One was from Vicki Lewis Thompson titled A Cowboy's Promise, and was for her new Cowboy Romance series.  The other was from Audrey Sharpe titled Commander and was for her Science Fiction Starhawke Rising series.  Both were excellent.  If you are on the mailing list for either Vicki or Audrey check your email.  You probably have an invitation too.  Just a interesting fact:  Audrey is Vicki's daughter.  

I also received several book for review from Netgalley.

Stolen Ink by Holly Evans, Outlaws Honor by B.J. Daniels, Mark of the Moon by Beth Dranaoff, The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde, If I Run by Terri Balckstock and Somebody's Baby by Donna Alward

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

No comments: