Monday, March 6, 2017

Musing Monday - March 6, 2017



Follow This link to The Purple Booker
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEKS RANDOM QUESTION:If you could be best friends with an author, who would you choose and why?

That would change as I read new authors.  Right now it would be Anne Bishop.  I love her others series and as a best friend I would be encouraging her to continue writing more books set in the Others world.  I would also want to know what she would be writing next so I could share if she gave me permission.  

2 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wouldn't it be fun if we could actually hang out with favorite authors?

Thanks for sharing...and here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

Lauren Bourdages said...

I often think about being able to sit down with the author of any given book I am reading.

http://twobirds1blog.blogspot.ca/2017/03/musing-mondays-which-author-would-i-be.html