Monday, March 20, 2017


Follow This link to The Purple Booker
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEKS RANDOM QUESTION: I am going to stick with the theme I started with Sunday Salon for a moment. I hope no one minds. What do think of fairy tales in general? The book versions and their movie counter parts?

Some I like and some I don't.  I don't go to many movies so I have not kept up with fairy tale themes.  I have read some  books based on fairy tails.  Some I have liked and some not.  I have found some that seem to use that as a way to get people to read their books.  Some of those had little in common with the fairy tale they were suppose to be based on.

No comments: