Friday, March 3, 2017

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56 -March 3, 2017

I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.

The Beginning:

Lady Pandora Ravenel was bored.
Bored stiff.
Bored of being bored.

Page 56:

"Why are you encouraging this? Shouldn't you be a bit more discriminating when it comes to the potential mother of your grandchildren?"

From the latest book by Lisa Kleypas, Devil in Spring. I finished this one a few days ago and really enjoyed it. Kleypas writes great dialog that leaves the reading laughing while trying to continue reading.

8 comments:

Lisa Ks Book Reviews said...

Beautiful cover. And I have been bored or being bored. I find it boring. ;-) Thanks for sharing with us! I'd love for you and your readers to check out my BB and 56 . . . http://tinyurl.com/LisaKsBookReviewsRTD

fredamans said...

I can relate to the beginning sometimes.... Happy weekend!

Breana M. said...

I really like the beginning for this one.

Unknown said...

LOL I know just how she feels. I'm hooked already and would love to read this.

My Friday 56 from Through Glass

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I've enjoyed other books by this author. This sounds like a good one.
My Friday post features The Other Daughter.

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

Sounds like me today!

Thanks for playing along on BBOF!

Chanda @ Chanda Reads said...

I just added this to my Amazon wishlist yesterday! It sounds so good! My Friday 56

Unknown said...

I just realized I left the wrong link!

My Friday 56 from Odds and Ends